On April 19, 2021, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, launched the first installment value Rs 672 crores below the Jagananna Vidya Deevena program for the 12 months 2021-22. A complete of 10.88 lakh college students will profit.
As a part of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena program, the state authorities has promised to supply full reimbursement of bills for every beneficiary. To this point a complete of Rs 4,879 crore has been disbursed by the state authorities below the Jagananna Vidya Deevena program.
This system goals to supply help to financially weak college students who want to research however who’re unable to take action attributable to lack of funding.
It goals to advertise increased schooling within the state and encourage younger folks to proceed their research.
• The Jagananna Vidya Deevena program was began to supply scholarships to all college students who’re unable to afford their charges attributable to their monetary burden.
• This system primarily focuses on college students searching for increased schooling and inside its purview full reimbursement of charges shall be given to over 14 lakh college students within the state.
• Beneath this program, the quantity shall be straight credited to the accounts of the moms of the scholars.
• Monetary help shall be supplied in 4 installments, the primary installment of which has already been launched.
• The second, third and fourth installments shall be launched to beneficiary accounts in July, December and February respectively.
There are various college students within the state who’ve a superb tutorial rating however are unable to afford their tuition. This system goals to assist all of those college students proceed their schooling with out worrying about their tuition charges.
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Scholarship Program was introduced by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy on April 28, 2021. Its implementation has began now with the discharge of the primary installment.
The chief minister sanctioned Rs 4000 crore with the sooner quantity of Rs. 1880 crore for this program, claiming that schooling and well being are their precedence.